EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  E-Zee on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:09 pm

"E": Give me Blackwater and Mobius, make it a three way, you got yourself a card. Wasn't so hard, was it?

E-Zee

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  EB4 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Hmmm...

I don't recall agreeing to take you on as my next mission...

EB4

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  E-Zee on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:32 pm

"E": You don't gotta. But I don't recall you turning down a challenge neither. So do it or don't do it. But don't expect me to beg ya, you ain't the shit.

E-Zee

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Ro on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:48 pm

OOC: Both men must agree to make it a triple threat.

Man up, Blackwater. Man up.

Ro
Admin

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Philippines

View user profile http://empirewrestling.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  E-Zee on Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:17 pm

"E": I'd think much higher of the both of you if you'd come out and admit you're afraid rather than duck me and jeopardize my chances of being on the card. Then I can at least take out some other punk who doesn't deserve to fight in the same ring as me.

E-Zee

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  EB4 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:25 pm

Ah yes, the 'punk card'.

Granted, my lifetime is scattered about with various instances of 'manning up' but I do need to see what this whole wrestling thing is all about.

I like your moxie...in my older profession people who are willing to act, regardless of danger are either two things: courageous or cannon fodder.

You are clearly the former but if need be I can make you the latter as well. I'm sure you don't want that. Alas, while I could easily dispose of you before we even reached the ring, I harbor a bit of respect for your 'go-getter' mentality.

Let's scrap, I could use the training and I might learn something.

Mission accepted.

EB4

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Ro on Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:36 pm

OOC: All right. Mobius should just get on and accept, but if the weekend passes without him then I will make it one-on-one.

Ro
Admin

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Philippines

View user profile http://empirewrestling.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  E-Zee on Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:08 pm

"E": Sick. But it's got nothing to do with courage.

All I'm askin' for is a good ol' fashioned fist exchange, a wrestling match in its simplest, most innocent form. Contrary to popular belief, we can do this without any gimmicks or dramatic riff raff of the like and try to defeat each other based on skill and know how.

However, if you want to level threats I'm sure we can easily settle this on a different plateau. I'm not quite "unfamiliar" to personal vendettas, namely settling them at any means necessary, but I'm hoping to develop a career where I don't need to rely on indiscriminate violence. And besides, like you said, "I'm sure you don't want that."

So let's just keep it simple and meet in the ring, as per our agreement, and we'll see if we can peacefully coexist afterward. But this attitude of trying to "son" whoever speaks to you makes me doubt the possibility.

E-Zee

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Sleggy on Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:49 am

Ro wrote:OOC: All right then, the fourth confirmed match is Molly Blake vs. Richard "Dick" Head.

One slot left to fill... but I'm thinking of adding one more. What say you?

OOC: The nickname isn't officially "Dick". It's more or less implied for cheap laughs and/or really really bad insults.

Sleggy
Admin

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 26
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  DM on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:28 am

OOC: But I like making cheap jokes lol. Also just to let y'all know, I've got a bit of a dodgy internet connection at the moment, so when I can get it to work I'll post something.
avatar
DM

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 35
Location : Reading, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Marlo the Beautiful on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:23 am

When I was a younger Beautiful person, there use to be all these little girls who would come up to me and ask me for hugs and kisses.

I was a man of innovation and I knew that simply handing out hugs and kisses was horrible for the marketplace. So I did something that would severely raise the status of receiving hugs and kisses from me.

Every girl I hugged or kissed had to wear a shirt that said. "I hugged Marlo" or "I kissed Marlo".

In a few short days. Business was Beautiful.

Marlo the Beautiful

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  EB4 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:01 pm

E-Zee wrote:
So let's just keep it simple and meet in the ring, as per our agreement, and we'll see if we can peacefully coexist afterward.

This works for me.

I haven't come across a non-hostile in a long while. This is nice.

EB4

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Marlo the Beautiful on Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Might I add that EMPIRE doesn't do much to get off the ground by employing convicts like Blackwater. I'm sure we can all agree to have a bit of a standard minimum. It'll greatly help our public image. For as Beautiful as I am, I cannot do it by myself.

Marlo the Beautiful

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  EB4 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:00 pm

There is nothing remotely heterosexual about a troll doll such as yourself and the only meaningful contributions from the field that you look to be born from are Dragon Ball Z and to an extent, that hentai that the young bucks seem so infatuated by.

In short, shut your ass up.


EB4

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  E-Zee on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:02 pm

Marlo the Beautiful wrote:When I was a younger Beautiful person, there use to be all these little girls who would come up to me and ask me for hugs and kisses.

I was a man of innovation and I knew that simply handing out hugs and kisses was horrible for the marketplace. So I did something that would severely raise the status of receiving hugs and kisses from me.

Every girl I hugged or kissed had to wear a shirt that said. "I hugged Marlo" or "I kissed Marlo".

In a few short days. Business was Beautiful.

"E": You're essentially talking to yourself. Well, not anymore, but you know what I mean.

E-Zee

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Marlo the Beautiful on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:16 pm

EB4 wrote:There is nothing remotely heterosexual about a troll doll such as yourself and the only meaningful contributions from the field that you look to be born from are Dragon Ball Z and to an extent, that hentai that the young bucks seem so infatuated by.

In short, shut your ass up.


So if I were to get a picture of a donkey tattooed on my arm what gang in prison would that affiliate me with? Unless you're answering questions along those lines, then you should be preaching nothing. Or exclaiming anything to be more specific. As the "I wasn't preaching" line was no doubt already uttered before I could finish.

E-Zee: It only takes a small amount of time before people will look back and see just why what is front of them is so hopeless, and ugly I might add. So you trying to go the "prove myself" will only get you bunched up with the other 10 who are doing the same.

Don't be so modest. When this filthy company does take off, thanks in part to the Beautiful press I can bring it, you won't at all be remembered but for the little modesty you attempted to emit. The true personalities will be what people immediately notice.

Oh and Blackwater's past record and failed attempts to work at Dairy Queen as a result of.

Marlo the Beautiful

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  E-Zee on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:38 pm

"E": I was simply telling you that whatever cryptic purpose you had for that little sermon probably flew over everyone's head. The fact that you're so obnoxious automatically earns you "ignored" status for most like minded fellas. And why do you gotta say my name like that? It's "Easy" but you can call me Eddie. Really, only people from my parts are allowed to call me Easy, kinda.

E-Zee

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Marlo the Beautiful on Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:47 pm

E-Zee wrote:"E": I was simply telling you that whatever cryptic purpose you had for that little sermon probably flew over everyone's head. The fact that you're so obnoxious automatically earns you "ignored" status for most like minded fellas. And why do you gotta say my name like that? It's "Easy" but you can call me Eddie. Really, only people from my parts are allowed to call me Easy, kinda.

Nothing cryptic about what I am saying. I'm simply saying that in this big group of men that only about two of us really have anything that sets us apart from the rest. We are glossiness in a big box of rocks.

Before Blackwater beats me to it, your called Easy because your easy to pin.

Marlo the Beautiful

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  E-Zee on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:15 pm

"E": No...unlike you're self given moniker, my nick name has a meaning. You see, you've given yourself the name "the beautiful" so that upon meeting you, people assume that others that have met you in the past have given you the name, have thought of you as beautiful, and thus it implants the idea in their heads that you are. Your nickname is a trick to get people to think of you in a certain light before meeting you, probably because you wouldn't be able to make them think the same based off of your actions. Even if Marlo the Beautiful is dumb ass name for faggot fucking marshmallows.

Now, you see, a real name is one given to you. Actually given to you. Through the act of family tradition, my father bestowed to me the name Chamberlain, as he did with my mother. Now a last name being all that I've ever received from my father as a sign of his paternal love, it'll have to do. My mother, upon shooting me out of her vagina, gave me the name Edward, meaning "Happy Guard" in old English. She used to tell me I was the happiest little guy she's ever seen, called me her little Prince, saying I was named after nobility. But a humble little family like ours, I'm sure it would have been a bit much to ask which Prince Edward I was named after.

Easy...now that's a little more complicated. Point being, I had a contract in front of me that said "What's your fuckin' name." Now I could have chosen "The Immortal" or the "Ass Kicker" or "Dragon" or "Nighthawk" but instead I wrote my actual fucking name, the name given to me by people who have mattered in my life, because I couldn't give a shit what you think of me when you hear my name. I must be the only person in this company that knows that the only time it matters what you think of me is when my knuckles are cutting against bone on your face where the skin is thin.

So now, now you can speculate as to what my FUCKING name is you dandelion butt suck.

E-Zee

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Marlo the Beautiful on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:22 pm

E-Zee wrote:"E": No...unlike you're self given moniker, my nick name has a meaning. You see, you've given yourself the name "the beautiful" so that upon meeting you, people assume that others that have met you in the past have given you the name, have thought of you as beautiful, and thus it implants the idea in their heads that you are. Your nickname is a trick to get people to think of you in a certain light before meeting you, probably because you wouldn't be able to make them think the same based off of your actions. Even if Marlo the Beautiful is dumb ass name for faggot fucking marshmallows.

Now, you see, a real name is one given to you. Actually given to you. Through the act of family tradition, my father bestowed to me the name Chamberlain, as he did with my mother. Now a last name being all that I've ever received from my father as a sign of his paternal love, it'll have to do. My mother, upon shooting me out of her vagina, gave me the name Edward, meaning "Happy Guard" in old English. She used to tell me I was the happiest little guy she's ever seen, called me her little Prince, saying I was named after nobility. But a humble little family like ours, I'm sure it would have been a bit much to ask which Prince Edward I was named after.

Easy...now that's a little more complicated. Point being, I had a contract in front of me that said "What's your fuckin' name." Now I could have chosen "The Immortal" or the "Ass Kicker" or "Dragon" or "Nighthawk" but instead I wrote my actual fucking name, the name given to me by people who have mattered in my life, because I couldn't give a shit what you think of me when you hear my name. I must be the only person in this company that knows that the only time it matters what you think of me is when my knuckles are cutting against bone on your face where the skin is thin.

So now, now you can speculate as to what my FUCKING name is you dandelion butt suck.

I decide to call you Dumb. Does that make your new nickname Dumb? Your logic is flawed.

I do not go by Marlo the Beautiful because that is how I introduce myself. I go by Marlo the Beautiful because that is what I emit from every inch of my body. It takes men full of themselves to look in the mirror and think they are Beautiful.

It takes a man of my Beauty to be called it on many occasion. Despite how it may seem, being called Not Beautiful by a bunch of men with anger issues and criminal backgrounds does not get me angry. My very Handsome, Karma is more than enough to show me the error of all your judgments. So do get angry and then try to tie it up at the end, but do know that all your ranting only now proves that your attitude is even less Beautiful than your face.

Marlo the Beautiful

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  E-Zee on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:59 pm

"E": You sound more effeminate with each breath. Not to mention you proved my point, that you gave yourself the fuckin' nickname.

E-Zee

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Marlo the Beautiful on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:03 pm

Please show me where I said I gave myself the name.

I think the biggest issue with your argument against my sexuality is that I have the MOST HANDSOME partner in all the world, Karma. Her Handsome skin, eyes, and overall appearance is really something that only a man of my Beauty could compliment. Luckily, we found each other and have come to EMPIRE to help shine a little Beauty and Handsome light on you lumps of coal.

Marlo the Beautiful

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  E-Zee on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:27 pm

Marlo the Beautiful wrote:It takes men full of themselves to look in the mirror and think they are Beautiful.

"E": Bingo.

E-Zee

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Marlo the Beautiful on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:31 pm

E-Zee wrote:
Marlo the Beautiful wrote:It takes men full of themselves to look in the mirror and think they are Beautiful.

"E": Bingo.

Don't forget the next line where it is established that I am not one of those men. I don't own mirrors, I find them to devalue my look. I prefer High Quality video, and only because it's the best there is at the moment.

Marlo the Beautiful

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  E-Zee on Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:43 pm

"E": Hahaha, you're good at this.

E-Zee

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Ro on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:54 am

OOC: All right, since I haven't heard from Drew during the weekend, the last match to be made is officially Eric Blackwater vs. "Easy" Eddie Chamberlain.

Expect a card later today.

Ro
Admin

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Philippines

View user profile http://empirewrestling.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  EB4 on Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:13 pm

OOC: Depending on the time frame of this V and P, I may not be able to make it, at least not in the fashion I'd like as my comp access is severely limited (by my standards) for the next week and a half or so.

EB4

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Monroe on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:28 pm

I will finally get the chance to show the average Joe of Empire how PRO wrestling is done.

Monroe

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-07-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Ro on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:05 am

Trash-talking eligible for the vote begins NOW.

Have fun!

Ro
Admin

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Philippines

View user profile http://empirewrestling.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Marlo the Beautiful on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:15 am

Don't think because I don't have a match with any of you ground-beef that it means I won't be the star of the show.

Just think the most people are watching at the end of the show when Soul Train comes on afterward. They'll place me at the very end so the overrun will feature Your Humble Beauty, I in the competitive market that is the hip-hop demographic.

Marlo the Beautiful

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Noir Olexa on Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:13 am

Is that because you're as pointless and difficult to understand as the lesser talented rappers, you know to go with you being a lesser talented performer.

Honestly Maria, I don't even know why you even bother to open that trap of yours when it's obvious that the only way a gal like you, with a brain like that, is going to make any money is by putting that ole yapper to use pleasuring rich old Asian men.


Noir Olexa

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Up the Irons on Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:22 am

Alright, time to bring my wit, charm and overall awesomeness to EMPIRE.

*blows Vuvuzela*

You are nothing to a winner of Pros vs. Joes, Orgullo.
avatar
Up the Irons

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 27
Location : Edmonton, Alberta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Ro on Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:09 am

So, Itachi, how are we going to do this? How do you want it to happen?

A broken nose or a snapped neck?

Ro
Admin

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Philippines

View user profile http://empirewrestling.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  DM on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Just when the wrestling world thought it was safe to move on ...

The tide has rolled in ...

The grass has grown ...

The flowers have bloomed ...

The moon has risen ...

And The Hardkore Bitch has decided to lace up her boots once again!

Molly: Hello Mr Head. How are you? Ready to meet your maker? Oh I do hope so, because I'd hate for you to have any unfinished business before you face me, because when you step in the ring with me, it'll be your last day on this Earth ... Don't believe me? Well why would you? You're only human. Me? Oh well I'm SO much more than that .... More than you will EVER be able to understand. I'm the bringer of nightmares, the career killer ... The Only One That Matters!
avatar
DM

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 35
Location : Reading, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Sleggy on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:20 pm

tl;dr

Still waiting on that sammich.

Sleggy
Admin

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 26
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  DM on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:29 pm

If you're waiting for me to make it, you'll be waiting a long fucking time pal! If you're that fucking hungry I'm sure on of the little pussies around here will quite happily let you taste their "special sauce".
avatar
DM

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 35
Location : Reading, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  E-Zee on Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:54 pm

Keep it down, skanky, England sucks, Vampires suck, and you're gonna lose.

E-Zee

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Onibob on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:47 am

Ro wrote:So, Itachi, how are we going to do this? How do you want it to happen?

A broken nose or a snapped neck?

Gai: Mr. Moran, let me be the first to tell you, between your two choices... you may want to try and snap Kobayoshi-son's neck. Simply because Itachi will not stop until you've either fallen, or he has expired. For your own sake, you better hope you're capable of killing him. Because if you don't, he will end you.

Onibob

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Sleggy on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:17 am

Gay jokes, clever. You're really not very good at this, are you?

Sleggy
Admin

Posts : 18
Join date : 2010-07-04
Age : 26
Location : Seattle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Noir Olexa on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:57 am

Anyone so far really has been?

Gay jokes and generics, I've seen better acting at Intern Theatre.

We use them like marionettes, it kills the time.

And I know someone goings to point out that I used a gay joke earlier, because I get the feeling someone here is anal retentive like that. But in my defense, when I did it I implied Maria is a girl for truthfulness and thus made it a completely heterosexual act.

Because unlike most of you, I'm not a retard.

I know it's not fair, but those are the breaks.

Noir Olexa

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Ro on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:41 pm

Onibob wrote:
Ro wrote:So, Itachi, how are we going to do this? How do you want it to happen?

A broken nose or a snapped neck?

Gai: Mr. Moran, let me be the first to tell you, between your two choices... you may want to try and snap Kobayoshi-son's neck. Simply because Itachi will not stop until you've either fallen, or he has expired. For your own sake, you better hope you're capable of killing him. Because if you don't, he will end you.

Well then, sir, I hope you'll forgive me if I actually take your challenge and do kill your associate.

What a shame for Empire it will be to lose a talented man like Itachi.

Ro
Admin

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Philippines

View user profile http://empirewrestling.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  DM on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:34 pm

Sleggy wrote:Gay jokes, clever. You're really not very good at this, are you?

Molly:At least I'm actually coming up with more than just "I'm waiting for a sandwich". Seriously, was that all you could think of? I get it, I'm a woman, big fucking deal! 52% of the world's population are women, so it's rather surprising that I'm the first one you have ever seen that isn't your mummy.

Look pal, I've been in this business since I turned 13, so I think I've been around long enough to work out how to deal with a stupid, talentless little prick like you. So do everyone a favour there DICK ... go back to your mummy's house and forget about this business, because you're not gonna last in it much longer if you try to piss me off!

And if you need it to be guaranteed ... I'll write it in your own blood for ya!
avatar
DM

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 35
Location : Reading, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  EB4 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:16 pm

DM wrote:
Look pal, I've been in this business since I turned 13, so I think I've been around long enough to work out how to deal with a stupid, talentless little prick like you.

So I guess that you don't mind fucking with 'less than impressive' specimen and have been snatching up any sort of 'specimen' available to you in order to garner experience?

I'm all for women being prideful and having equal treatment, but it's easily twisted statements such as her's where it makes me wonder if women as a whole are ready and deserving of such treatment. Does one bad apple spoil the bunch?

In any case, instead of a sexist remark such as "Put something in her mouth, my zipper's stuck", I implore you to think before you respond madam.

I've now reached my trash talk quota for the day I'd imagine, so good day.

EB4

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Ro on Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:50 pm

I... wouldn't know who would've wrestled with a 13-year-old girl.

Are you sure you're telling us the truth?

Ro
Admin

Posts : 58
Join date : 2010-07-03
Age : 28
Location : Philippines

View user profile http://empirewrestling.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Noir Olexa on Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:46 am

Psst, little known fact about people chief. They lie, they lie oh lord do they lie. Do you know how many woman have slept with a guy just because he happened to be the third largest in investor in Yahoo but is "staying" at his moms while he "visits." Or how many children, god bless their little hearts, still believe a fat man who should have had a heart attack centuries ago flies around in a magic sled led by diseased mutant reindeer, breaks into their house every year, steals their cookies and yet leaves them presents to make up for it.

In all seriousness generic wrestler seventy two if you can't learn to either lie, or figure out whose lying you just won't make it in life in general. By the way though, I know this dynamite real estate deal you should let me get you in on. Only fifty thousand smackaroonies, whatya say?

I don't feel good about that, way too easy.

Noir Olexa

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Pierce Mercury on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:38 am

Marlo the Beautiful wrote:Might I add that EMPIRE doesn't do much to get off the ground by employing convicts like Blackwater. I'm sure we can all agree to have a bit of a standard minimum. It'll greatly help our public image. For as Beautiful as I am, I cannot do it by myself.

I endorse this statement one hundred percent, we have to create a standard we won't people to attend our shows and nobody wants to see a hideous beast as champion. Why do you think Kane only held the WHC for twenty four hours.


Pierce Mercury

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-07-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Noir Olexa on Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:37 am

......Kane is a world champion right now.

Substance over style children. It doesn't matter how pretty you are if your head approximates a balloon, you know has a large void like area filled with nothing but air in the middle, you're really better off not speaking. Paintings can be beautiful too, and they know well enough to stay shut the hell up, you should learn from their example.

Noir Olexa

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  DM on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:17 am

Ro wrote:I... wouldn't know who would've wrestled with a 13-year-old girl.

Are you sure you're telling us the truth?

I started training on my 13th birthday and within 6 months I was wrestling my first match for BYW (Berkshire Youth Wrestling) here in the UK. I was there till I was 18 and then I went to the States and began looking for a wrestling school so I could get better. Then when I hit 22 I began wrestling in FCW (Future Championship Wrestling).

Really boys, you should learn to do a little research on people instead of just assuming stuff, because seriously when you assume shit and your proven wrong you just end up looking like complete dickheads.
avatar
DM

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-07-19
Age : 35
Location : Reading, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Noir Olexa on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Or we could just not care and wait for whiny little annoying people to fill us in on their life story that again, couldn't care less about.

Seems to be working so far.

Noir Olexa

Posts : 26
Join date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Onibob on Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:33 pm

Ro wrote:
Onibob wrote:
Ro wrote:So, Itachi, how are we going to do this? How do you want it to happen?

A broken nose or a snapped neck?

Gai: Mr. Moran, let me be the first to tell you, between your two choices... you may want to try and snap Kobayoshi-son's neck. Simply because Itachi will not stop until you've either fallen, or he has expired. For your own sake, you better hope you're capable of killing him. Because if you don't, he will end you.

Well then, sir, I hope you'll forgive me if I actually take your challenge and do kill your associate.

What a shame for Empire it will be to lose a talented man like Itachi.

Gai: I'm sorry to dissapoint you, Mr. Moran, but you are not the first to attempt to stop Kobayoshi... and you will be far from the last. You better commit to this, or you will meet a miserable failure.

Onibob

Posts : 8
Join date : 2010-07-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum