EMPIRE Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

+9
Onibob
EB4
Pierce Mercury
Monroe
Noir Olexa
Up the Irons
Marlo the Beautiful
M Chaos
Ro
13 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD Empty EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Ro Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:30 pm

All right, might as well try and get this jump-started while we wait for a few more sign-ups.

You may now start throwing out challenges here.

The rules are:

- For this show, anyone may challenge anyone.
- However, only the challengee has the right to accept any challenges made his way.
- The match which the challengee accepts will be the official match on the card, and nothing else.
- We are looking for 5 accepted challenges for a card to be built.

Matches already made:

- Ken Richardson vs. P.Rick U. S. Sanderson
- Westley McGreggor vs. Orgullo
- Pepe Moran vs. Itachi Kobayoshi

Last edited by Ro on Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:04 am; edited 2 times in total

Ro
Admin

https://empirewrestling.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD Empty Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  M Chaos Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:11 am

(P)Rick Ulysess Samson Sanderson would like, nay, demands to fight that quack Nurse Ken Richardson. He can't be a doctor! He never went to EVIL Medical School. I will beat the credentials out of you! You will be destroyed! That is the vow of a Together Demon! And we mean business! MUHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Was that good? Was the evil laugh "evil" enough?

What? The camera is still on?

You son of a...(Camera cuts off)

M Chaos

Back to top Go down

EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD Empty Re: EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD

Post  Marlo the Beautiful Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:20 am

Beauty is often criticized as being overly influential.

It gets me things at a market stand for free.

It gets me into clubs.

It single handily got me the most handsome girl I have ever seen...

So no reason it shouldn't bring me fame and glory. Especially around people who's 'skills' include yelling hypocritical insults at each other. Never fear for I will never accuse any of you of being Beautiful so hypocrisy is one trait I do not share with you all.

Marlo the Beautiful

Back to top Go down

Post  Up the Irons Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:20 pm

*Blows vuvuzela*

I, Westley McGreggor, am officially sending an open challenge to any superstar in EMPIRE who thinks he can beat me.

Let it be known, I won Pros vs. Joes, so I am a tough foe to face.

No one can beat me. NO ONE. FOR I WILL BEGIN A BRITISH INVASION EVEN BIGGER THEN WHEN THE BEATLES CAME TO AMERICA!

I... AM... WESTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY.... MCGREGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR!!!
Up the Irons
Up the Irons

Back to top Go down

Post  Noir Olexa Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:19 pm

Now (P)rincess was it? I re-e-e-heally don't care if you think I'm a real doctor or not. Is it because I have a lawyer on retainer for when I kill a hooker and a fat bank account due to my work saving lives, or is it simply because in the little time I've had to listen to you I've already formed the opinion that the only way you could be any less important would be if you and that talentless hack Hugh Jackman came together to form Super Annoying Douchebag-tron or whatever hip anime lingo the kids are using this day, I don't know. But whatever the reason is it just adds up to your opinion just not mattering.

But since I need to something to do while my suspension is served I supposed I could take time out of my busy schedule of drinking scotch, scanning cinemax for boob, and sports to whoop your ass Shirley.

Noir Olexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlo the Beautiful Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:12 am

I come to this federation of filthy faces and so far what I have got to put up with is a foreigner with an agenda that comes with an IQ cap and a guy who rambles on as if he were the hippest coolest high school kid on the corner when the bookers rode by and hired him at the spot.

If you guys really want glamor...

If you guys really want fame...

Why waste time rubbing trash with trash?

You could get into the ring with me and come out looking a spit shined shoe better. Of course you won't win but being near my Beautiful atmosphere can help more than hurt.

Marlo the Beautiful

Back to top Go down

Post  Ro Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:14 am

Noir Olexa wrote:Now (P)rincess was it? I re-e-e-heally don't care if you think I'm a real doctor or not. Is it because I have a lawyer on retainer for when I kill a hooker and a fat bank account due to my work saving lives, or is it simply because in the little time I've had to listen to you I've already formed the opinion that the only way you could be any less important would be if you and that talentless hack Hugh Jackman came together to form Super Annoying Douchebag-tron or whatever hip anime lingo the kids are using this day, I don't know. But whatever the reason is it just adds up to your opinion just not mattering.

But since I need to something to do while my suspension is served I supposed I could take time out of my busy schedule of drinking scotch, scanning cinemax for boob, and sports to whoop your ass Shirley.

OOC: All right, I'm considering this an official acceptance. Gents, your first official EMPIRE match has been made: (P)Rick Ulysess Samson Sanderson vs. Ken Richardson, M.D.

There are now four match slots left to be filled.

Ro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Monroe Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Orgullo accepts the challenge of mister Pro vs. Joe.

I will meet you in the ring like a man of honor and you will find out what Lucha Libre is all about my friend.

Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post  Ro Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:38 am

OOC: The second match has been made and it is Westley McGreggor vs. Orgullo. Three spots left.

...I gotta get in on this thing.

Ro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noir Olexa Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:00 am

Well ladies, yet again no matter what you do you'll always be second to Dr. Ken Richardson when it comes to the first match announced for this place.

Always remember that it'll make the rest of your lives easier.

Noir Olexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Monroe Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 am

Westley we don't know anything about each other. We don't know the stories, the past, the heart or the mind. All we know is we will be meeting each other in the ring for the first time at Empire's first show. This match is the leaping off point for everyone in Empire. We will find somethings out about each other and our fellow wrestlers here. Who is good, who sucks, who cheats, and who fights honorably.

Westley, heed my advice you never get that second chance to make a first impression.

Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post  Marlo the Beautiful Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:30 am

Orgullo seems like the kind of guy who doesn't know how to do anything with what he has got. He tries to be modest to cover up the fact that everything he has to his name probably couldn't get him a cab ride to the event. A lot of what he is saying is really meaning, "My name is Orgullo,I'd like to say I'm coming into this very likely to fail event a success, but instead I'll say it's anybodies game and go home and mutter to myself behind the building until hopefully the next event."

Do not worry my Beauty deprived friend. I will do all I can to let my fame and glory rub off onto this little sick federation and maybe, just maybe, people will go, "Hey, there goes that fool that was in the same league as MARLO THE BEAAAAUTIFFFULLLL for just a night. Self appointed of course. We all know Marlo would never approve such standings."

Yes, you sure do have some hope left in your career.

Marlo the Beautiful

Back to top Go down

Post  Up the Irons Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:53 pm

Monroe wrote:Westley we don't know anything about each other. We don't know the stories, the past, the heart or the mind. All we know is we will be meeting each other in the ring for the first time at Empire's first show. This match is the leaping off point for everyone in Empire. We will find somethings out about each other and our fellow wrestlers here. Who is good, who sucks, who cheats, and who fights honorably.

Westley, heed my advice you never get that second chance to make a first impression.

Pssh, I don't need to give a first impression. My first impression was winning Pros vs. Joes. With my trusty vuvuzela, and my ability to withstand pain from years of brawling with other football hooligans, I will rise to the top of the EMPIRE rankings.

*blows long note on vuvuzela*
Up the Irons
Up the Irons

Back to top Go down

Post  Ro Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:45 am

All right, I've been sitting on the sidelines too long. It's time for me to get into this shit.

Open challenge. If you got what it takes, look me up, Pepe Moran.

Ro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierce Mercury Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:17 am

Ro wrote:All right, I've been sitting on the sidelines too long. It's time for me to get into this shit.

Open challenge. If you got what it takes, look me up, Pepe Moran.

EMPIRE 1: KOBAYOSHI VS. MORAN TRASH-TALKING THREAD LooneyTunes_Classic_Pepe_le_Pew

Pepe just kicking it at home.

Pierce Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post  Ro Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:48 am

Very funny. So, what, does that mean you're up for this, pretty boy? Ano, you gonna take my challenge?

Ro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierce Mercury Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:56 am

Boy? Ohh please Pepe, I'm a much bigger man than yourself. This isn't saying I took a sneak peak in the locker room, I'm simply going by the law of averages. I guess it must be hard being a Filipino, as i once read on a toilet stall "The joke is in your hands".

As for taking up your pathetic challenge, i must decline. As you said, I'm a pretty boy and to put it bluntly you're too ugly for me to be seen with you.

Pierce Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post  Ro Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:17 am

Oh. Oh, really, a dick joke. Very clever of you, pare.

But I get it. I get it. You're a pussy. You don't want to get hurt at all... so why are you here anyway?

Ro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pierce Mercury Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:20 am

You misinterpreted what i said, i suggest you use a better translator site, say babblefish.com.

It's about keeping up appearances, not about not getting hurt. Don't twist my words.

Pierce Mercury

Back to top Go down

Post  Ro Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:15 pm

Oh, I'm pretty sure they're both connected to each other, because when I hurt you you're not gonna have a pretty appearance to keep up anymore.

So is my challenge not gonna have any takers or what?

Ro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EB4 Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:45 pm

Name: Moran, Pepe

Nationality: Filipino

Style: Lucha Libre and Strong Style; Foundations lie in Speed and Striking based offense, perfect for average man stature. If ever to engage Moran in combat use methodical, close-quartered, throwing based offense.

The following is all speculation...

Attitude: Go-getter, Prideful. Seems to always have a point to prove, despite likely being a rather easy going individual. It is possible that Moran's mouth may one day write a check that skill and therefore being, is unable to cash.

Tips: Avoid manhood jokes of any manner. Despite handling 'short' jokes well, much of Moran's offense is designed to overcompensate (i.e. big things, small packages. And you'd be surprised what kind of damage a hamburger patty of C-4 could do) so he may have an Napoleonic Complex. Do not show hostility towards subject unless warranted. In theory, seems to be looking only to follow his dream and thus could possibly use any support given. Do not give support unless asked, Moran is very prideful.

Take Action? No. Moran's just a kid looking to grow up. People like that, with so much to prove will conceive far-fetched ideas that an entire nation rests on his shoulders. Of course, Manny Pacquaio still exists so that would be a falsity but like-minded people such as Moran are prone to explosive fits. An explosive fit would only benefit me, yes, but I am not in the business of cutting down some young man's life before he can live it. It's not my game and quite frankly? It's a tad rude. Moran doesn't seem bad in the slightest, just your typical civilian that's adapting well to American culture.

Final Log: Do I expect this to go without a snide comment along the lines of "Why analyze me only to not accept my challenge? Thanks for wasting my time."? No. But that's because I know Moran. If Moran changes, I am now on his mind, in his head and it shows just how predictable Moran is. If Moran doesn't change, then everything I said is correct and further threats from Moran would result in the aforementioned check-writing failure. If none of this is correct (and believe me, I nailed him to an extent) then my skills are rusty and need refining, nevertheless I hope Moran finds what he's after, I'd just like to enjoy my yogurt.

EB4

Back to top Go down

Post  Noir Olexa Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Hey there kids, it's the only one of us with a productive life outside of wrestling speaking, Dr. Ken Richardson.

Just wanted to take the time to throw an open challenge out there because I am simply not important enough to have been challenged, and because I am so unimaginative I can't find one single person to challenge myself, I know pathetic.

But wait, what's this?

That doesn't apply to me?

Well by golly isn't my face red, I'll just go back to having been important enough for some one to want to challenge my greatness, carry on peons.

Noir Olexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Monroe Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Westley I don't need to justify anything I say or do to you. There are only a few people in this world that have any bearing on me what so ever, and that is my wife and my father. You can cut the apples any way you want Wes, Pro's vs Joe's isn't Empire wrestling. If your claim to fame is going to be a bad spike tv show so be it. My claim to fame is going to be, being the first Empire Wrestling Heavyweight Champion.

Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post  Onibob Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:54 pm

Ro wrote:Oh, I'm pretty sure they're both connected to each other, because when I hurt you you're not gonna have a pretty appearance to keep up anymore.

So is my challenge not gonna have any takers or what?

Two men appear in frame. The focus is on the larger of the two. Japanese in origin and arms crossed as he stands stoic, like a statue in front of the much smaller of the pair. The second man is American and snags our focus quickly by speaking.

"Allow me a moment of your time. I would introduce myself, but that can come later. I am here to introduce Itachi Kobayoshi... Japan's Rising Son... and a true force for any man. He has come here to challenge himself and to entertain the masses. Pepe, I believe you can appreciate a true challenge, so at Empire 1... Kobayoshi-son would like to debut against you. He thinks his pure power matched against your speed and athleticism will not only challenge his abilities, but also entertain the fans. Please, Pepe, allow us the honor of making you our first victim."

Gai simply smiles as Itachi looms over him... the pair hoping for a true challenge to start off in Empire.

Onibob

Back to top Go down

Post  EB4 Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Ro wrote:

OOC: All right, I'm considering this an official acceptance. Gents, your first official EMPIRE match has been made: (P)Rick Ulysess Samson Sanderson vs. Ken Richardson, M.D.

OOC: PAY ATTENTION ALEX.

EB4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ro Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:52 pm

Straight to the point, huh, Gai... you're on.

OOC: Match number 3 is Pepe Moran vs. Itachi Kobayoshi. 2 spotz left.

Ro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noir Olexa Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:14 am

EB4 wrote:
Ro wrote:

OOC: PAY ATTENTION ALEX.

OOC: If you'll notice my entire post was about how poor bastards need to put out open challenges because they can't be like me and be challenged on awesomeness alone.

PAY ATTENTION EDDIE!

Noir Olexa

Back to top Go down

Post  EB4 Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:24 am

OOC: Promo Alex.

That's all I'm going to say on the matter. I know real life is bending you over a table with the odd hours and the other things...but if at all possible. Promo.

EB4

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:52 pm

All these guys and not a set of balls between ya. How sad and pathetic. Well since I'm here why don't one of you pretty little things step up and show me what ya got ... Come on. We're all girls here. What ya waiting for? All our periods to get in sync?

It's quite simple ... Step up or step out!
DM
DM

Back to top Go down

Post  Noir Olexa Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:22 pm

EB4 wrote:OOC: Promo Alex.

That's all I'm going to say on the matter. I know real life is bending you over a table with the odd hours and the other things...but if at all possible. Promo.

OOC: That son o' a bitch will be up by Monday, tonights my last night till Friday.

Noir Olexa

Back to top Go down

Post  EB4 Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:11 pm

OOC: Well, TODAY is Monday.

bounce with nervousness over here.

EB4

Back to top Go down

Post  Monroe Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Westley being on TV doesn't make you famous winning does. See I have to restore my honor, my pride the only way to do that is to win.

See I do things the right way Westley, I don't know about you but my pride won't allow me to take shortcuts. My wife and kids demand alot of me so to them I will be a model citizen. The problem with all of this is that people like you take all the shortcuts in the world. You hold on to tights, choke until the 5 count, use the ropes for extra leverage.

I will overcome all this not because I must but because I can. I will walk out of the show the winner, as you won't be able to stop my non-stop high flying or my never ending relentless attack on the mat.

Monroe

Back to top Go down

Post  Up the Irons Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:16 pm

You'd better have damn good cardio to pull that off, or while you're winded, you'll get a sharp, ear piercing note from my trusty vuvuzela.
Up the Irons
Up the Irons

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleggy Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:14 am

DM wrote:All these guys and not a set of balls between ya. How sad and pathetic. Well since I'm here why don't one of you pretty little things step up and show me what ya got ... Come on. We're all girls here. What ya waiting for? All our periods to get in sync?

It's quite simple ... Step up or step out!

Be a good girl and go back to the kitchen. I'm itching for a sandwich.

Then afterwards, you can lose to me. Fair?

Sleggy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ro Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:03 am

OOC: Was that an acceptance?

Ro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DM Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:29 am

Sleggy wrote:Be a good girl and go back to the kitchen. I'm itching for a sandwich.

Then afterwards, you can lose to me. Fair?

Are you sure the itching is just for a sandwich and not from something else there sweetheart? I mean I've seen your type before, granted it's usually stood on a street corner plying their "trade" for a handful of dollar bills, and well they don't usually last long, coz they either OD or the STDs or AIDs usually gets them pretty quick.

But if that was your little attempt at accepting my open invitation sweetheart ... I hope your life insurance is all paid up-to-date, because by the time this bitch is finished with you, you're gonna need it.

Last edited by DM on Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling issues)
DM
DM

Back to top Go down

Post  Noir Olexa Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:35 am

I don't know why, but I like her.

She understands the lot of you are girls.

It's an important understanding to have.

Noir Olexa

Back to top Go down

Post  Ro Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:51 am

OOC: SLEG. WAS IT AN ACCEPTANCE.

Ro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mobius Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:28 pm

Please allow me to introduce myself; I'm a man of wealth and taste...

Now seriously, how could I resist such an introduction? Lady and gentlemen; I would like to welcome you all to MY circus of suspense, my carnival of carnal delights, my symphony of self-gratification. I have...encountered the opportunity to add my own delightful twist to this world of flesh and bone and I cannot wait to finally begin. I know every one of you better then most could ever hope and, if you look deep within yourself, you know me too. I am the desire you feel for your neighbor's wife, the temptation you have to turn your back on morality, the inner thoughts you pray no one will ever find out about. I can give you the world and take it all away again at the wave of my hand. Stand by me and gaze into the abyss, accept who you truly are. Or not, it really does not matter either way in the end.

So, are you all ready to begin?

Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post  Noir Olexa Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:59 pm

Yawn, Egomaniacal Narcissist with delusions of grandeur and a case of Borderline Personality Disorder.

If you're gonna be crazy at least make it harder for me to diagnose and make you look stupid Samantha.

Noir Olexa

Back to top Go down

Post  EB4 Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:42 pm

I don't understand why you're wasting your time with such nonsense.

Shouldn't you be writing prescriptions or something, as a doctor, I'm sure people rely on you a lot.

EB4

Back to top Go down

Post  Mobius Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:25 pm

Noir Olexa wrote:Yawn, Egomaniacal Narcissist with delusions of grandeur and a case of Borderline Personality Disorder.

If you're gonna be crazy at least make it harder for me to diagnose and make you look stupid Samantha.

Rely on your tags, your labels, your man-made designations to explain what you either cannot or refuse to understand. Eventually, you shall run out of labels and be left with one thing...the cold, unforgiving truth of the matter.

Mobius

Back to top Go down

Post  Ro Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:30 pm

OOC: How about some people MAN UP and throw out some challenges.

*glares at SECRET AGENT Blackwater*

Ro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Noir Olexa Tue Jul 20, 2010 8:48 pm

Mobius wrote:Rely on your tags, your labels, your man-made designations to explain what you either cannot or refuse to understand. Eventually, you shall run out of labels and be left with one thing...the cold, unforgiving truth of the matter.

And eventually you'll run out of crazy juice and do us all a favor and finally go into the light where you can meet the real deal and Hugh Jackman for a big ole fashioned things I still don't give a rats ass about Pow-Wow.

Also to the journalist is it? I'm on suspension and drinking scotch can't fill all the time of my day.

Noir Olexa

Back to top Go down

Post  EB4 Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Ro wrote:OOC: How about some people MAN UP and throw out some challenges.

*glares at SECRET AGENT Blackwater*

OOC: No.

IC:

No, I'm not a journalist.

EB4

Back to top Go down

Post  Ro Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:58 pm

OOC: Fine, I shall tell Mr. Mobius to challenge you.

Ro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  EB4 Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:59 pm

OOC: Suit yourself.

And AIM me.

EB4

Back to top Go down

Post  E-Zee Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:35 am

((ignore this))

Last edited by Mr. Boombastic on Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:07 pm; edited 3 times in total

E-Zee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sleggy Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:17 am

'Twas, Ro.

Sleggy
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ro Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:15 am

OOC: All right then, the fourth confirmed match is Molly Blake vs. Richard "Dick" Head.

One slot left to fill... but I'm thinking of adding one more. What say you?

Ro
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next